Notes and other writing:
- Model theory lecture notes, written for a graduate course in model theory at IU, Fall 2018.
- Model theory of the real numbers, lecture notes for a graduate course at Wesleyan, Spring 2020.
- Forking and dividing with free amalgamation (with Gabriel Conant), research note, 2017.
- Presenting finitary functors, exposition of a result from On Finitary Functors and Their Presentations, by Adámek, Milius, and Moss, 2017.
- Notes on ultrafilters, prepared for the Berkeley Math Toolbox Seminar, 2012.
- Notes on the stability spectrum, prepared while studying for my graduate qualifying exam, 2012.
- The Ax-Kochen Theorem: an application of model theory to algebra, my undergraduate senior thesis, 2010.
- An elementary proof of the Markov Chain Tree Theorem (with Amy Greenwald and John Wicks), expository paper based on an REU project, 2010.
- Interpolative fusions, BIRS-CMO Neostability Theory Workshop, Oaxaca, Mexico, 10/16/18.
- The convergence of three notions of limit for finite structures, Workshop on model theory of finite and pseudofinite structures, University of Leeds, 4/11/18.
- Independence in generic structures, a general audience talk, Purdue University Operator Algebras / Logic seminar, 10/3/17.
- Generic theories, independence, and NSOP1, a more technical talk on the same material, MAMLS 2017, Wesleyan University, 10/21/17.
- First-order logic and cologic over a category, a general audience talk, Wesleyan University mathematics colloquium, 10/19/17.
- First-order logic for locally finitely presentable categories and their duals, a more technical talk on the same material, BLAST 2017, Vanderbilt University, 8/17/17.
- Foundations of cologic, IU Logic colloquium, 1/18/17.
- Pseudofinite countably categorical theories, AMS Central Fall Sectional Meeting, 10/3/15.
- Amalgamation and the finite model property, Spring ’15 ASL meeting, UIUC, 3/25/15.
- Sampling measures and limits of finite structures, Spring ’14 ASL meeting, UC Boulder, 5/20/14.